ITH Stockings (6×10)
These sweet stockings are entirely stitched in the hoop. They artfully lined; no seams are showing on the inside. The ?cuff? is applied during the embroidery process; the toe and heel areas, as well as the center label are all reverse appliqued. If you have never done reverse applique before, do not worry. It is easy to do and we will show you how with detailed instructions and photos. The stocking comes in 6?10 for Brother as well as Viking hoops. But you are not just getting a baby stocking. These stockings are very versatile. You will receive 6 files in 2 different sizes for a total of 12 stitch files:
1. One file with the words ?Baby?s First Christmas? (girl version)
2. One file with the words ?Baby?s First Christmas (boy version)
3. One without the words ?Baby?s First Christmas? so you can insert a name and date (girl version)
4. One without the words ?Baby?s First Christmas? so you can insert a name and date (boy version)
5. One without the words and designs but with an empty label for you to insert a monogram initial or small design
6. In addition there will be a plain stocking as well with only the heel and toes patches.
Please note: Only the baby designs and Baby?s First Christmas lettering are part of your stocking files. Any add ons, monograms or other seasonal designs are used for sample purposes only. All designs used are from Oma?s Place and can be purchased separately.
Graphic artist for babies and frame: www.pinkgemdesigns (extended license purchased)
Design Dimensions Stitch Counts*
6×10 stocking (full version ? boyl)
Brother 6.24×10.20? 18,557
Viking 5.89×9.38? 17,914
6×10 stocking (full version ?girl)
Brother 6.24×10.20? 18,194
Viking 5.89×9.38? 17,051
6×10 stocking (no words ? boy)
Brother 6.24×10.20? 14,560
Viking 5.89×9.38? 14,075
6×10 stocking (no words ? girl)
Brother 6.24×10.20? 14,197
Viking 5.89×9.38? 13,212
6×10 stocking (plain)
Brother 6.24×10.20? 5,065
Viking 5.89×9.38? 4,766
6×10 stocking (with label only)
Brother 6.24×10.20? 8,410
Viking 5.89X9.38? 7,916
6×10? stocking (Brother) 5.75?x9.75?
6×10? stocking (Viking) 5.25×9.00?
* Please note that stitch counts vary greatly depending on machine format used.